Monday 2 May 2011

In My Mailbox #4

In My Mailbox idea is from Kristi @The Story Siren.

I actually bought books this week but they haven't arrived in my mailbox yet, so I look cheap again. :-(


Got this at Battersea Library. The UK cover is so cheesy that I love it - totally getting flashbacks to The Craft. Anyway, I hear this series is like an all-girls Hogwarts, which sounds like good times to me.


I've been wanting this for ages! Thank you, Battersea Library!


Another book I received in a swap from ReadItSwapIt. Colasanti is one of the YA authors that I've heard a lot about and I haven't read yet and I'm slowly making my way down that list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit this blog, please comment! I really do appreciate and read every one and try to answer back as much as possible.