Sunday 12 June 2011

In My Mailbox #8

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren. All links go to Amazon UK.


Just 2 books this week: one bought and one borrowed.


Don't the 2 covers complement each other well?


Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Been so looking forward to reading this: I think it's between Unearthly and Wither for the most raved about YA debut of the year. Wither is not out in paperback until August in the UK, but Unearthly is available now so I bought it from Amazon.

Ironside by Holly Black
The last of the Modern Faerie Tales. I've enjoyed the other 2 books, Tithe and Valiant (more than I thought I would, in fact) so I'm eager to complete the series.



That's it! I'm now going to peek into everyone else's mailboxes!

11 comments:

  1. Your Unearthly has a really cool cover. I've got the Australian one with the red dress on it. Haven't found time to read it yet, though.

    Here's my IMM for the week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Unearthly yet!

    I really need to. I hope you can get Wither soon though! Such an amazing book.

    Thanks for stopping by my post!
    Amanda @ Letters Inside Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I haven't seen that cover of Unearthly before.Pretty!
    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unearthly is on my wishlist and I have see those Holly black books mentioned on various blogs, I just haven't had a chance to investigate further.

    Nice selection and the covers do compliment each other well.

    Shelagh
    The Word Fiend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy Unearthly - I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those covers do look really nice together. I cant wait to read Unearthly I also have Ironside series on my kindle but not read them

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked Unearthly and the cover on this edition is gorgeous. I hope you enjoy your books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your cover of Ironside! Awesome!! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope to read Wither soon, and I’ve heard good things about Unearthly (like you mentioned, I think they are the books everyone is talking about at the moment). I haven’t heard of Ironside though. Thanks for stopping by my blog :). Happy reading!

    the Novel Nook

    ReplyDelete
  10. We both got Unearthly then :) Can't wait to read it.

    I read Ironside last year, It's a little different but I liked it! Hope you do too!

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful covers. They go well together. I really need to read those two series.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

If you visit this blog, please comment! I really do appreciate and read every one and try to answer back as much as possible.