Friday 30 September 2011

Read of the Month - September 2011

...Or What I Read and What I Thought Was Best.

This was the month I was officially back to work; full-time teaching again. I managed to keep up my posting, because I can do that at my desk, but my reading suffered and I haven't posted as many reviews as I would like.


However, in September 2011, I read:

1. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
2. Red Spikes by Margo Lanagan
3. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
4. The Secret Circle (The Initiation, The Captive and The Power) by L. J. Smith
5. Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride
6. Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
7. Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
8. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor


I don't even have to think about which book was my best this month. I don't have the review up yet (coming soon, I promise!), but I can say in advance that this book is just as awesome as you've been hearing:

Daughter of Smoke and Bone


1 comment:

  1. I've heard only the BEST things about this book! I'm happy to hear that you loved it, and I'll be looking forward to your review. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you visit this blog, please comment! I really do appreciate and read every one and try to answer back as much as possible.